no image

Where And How To Get An Educational Credential Assessment Under The Caring For People With High Medical Needs Program

December 20, 2014 Our Blog

Designated organizations for Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) approved by CIC

You can get your assessment from any of these organizations:

Choose a designated organization

Check the websites of the CIC-approved organizations or contact them directly to find which one best suits your needs.

Find out:

  • what documents you need.
  • how much it will cost. Costs may vary by organization.
  • how long an assessment will take.

Once you have chosen an organization:

  • gather all the documents they need,
  • make sure that you ask your school for multiple copies of your diplomas/degrees, transcripts, etc.,
  • follow any instructions given to submit the documents, and
  • pay the fees.